Why isn’t there a Tenth Doctor voice available for gps navigation? I would pay so hard for that.
When you started your trip, he’d say “Allons-y!” and it would make the TARDIS noise.
If it gives you the wrong directions it’ll just say
And if you make a wrong turn, he’ll revert to the Ninth Doctor and say “I picked another stupid ape.”
The meaning of all the deaths in HP:
- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a soldier.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.
Jun 17, 2013129,227 notes
#it always freaks me out when people say that Fred's death was unnecessary #that it was cruel #yes it was #and maybe it would be better if my fav ron died #for the plot #cause I would have died on the spot #but then it wouldn't have been believable #that in thea big family after the war EVERYONE is alive and well
your last gifset is AMAZING, правда)
аааа, спасибо :D